NEWBORN HOPE, INC. provides resources for Colorado premature babies and families impacted by prematurity.
Types of Support:
Funds target programs related to prematurity prevention; equipment for care of the premature neonate; neonatal research; maternal, prenatal, and neonatal care for the medically underserved. Newborn Hope, Inc. kindly requests that all Grant Applications be limited to a maximum dollar amount of $10,000 per request.
NEWBORN HOPE, Inc. is limited to funding grants for Colorado organizations and activities that take place within the state of Colorado. Funds will not be granted for the following purposes:
- Administrative or clerical salaries
- Building costs
- Office rent / lease
- Office operating expenses
- Staff education or training (register for our Zoya D. Miller Educational Conference)
- Pre-natal vitamins or pregnancy tests (unless the program is comprehensive from conception through delivery)
- Parenting or pediatric programs not related to high risk pregnancies and births
- Travel expenses